+Your Tour Guide Above the Stars and Below the Waves
After so many clicks online, let’s see if we click in person, shall we?
Hello, my name is Sivan (pronounced Si-vahn). Of all the beautiful women here and in this infinity called the internet, you’ve found your way to me. For that, I wish you a very warm welcome!
Whether in mind or in reality, you are a man of adventure—intellectual, wandering, epicurean. Indeed life is exciting, but you could use a sidekick on your adventures. Perhaps you are looking for someone to energize you for an upcoming excursion in South America, or whose calm temperament will soothe you before (or during!) that red-eye flight to London. An open mind for that new idea you have at work (or at home) could be helpful, too. Or more simply, you might like the company of a naturally beautiful culinary and travel expert wearing heels, a warm smile and a dress that makes your imagination run wild.
Well, here I am! Your personal chef and muse; your tour guide above the clouds and below the waves; your own Devil’s advocate. But most importantly, I am the easy- going sweetheart next door you’ve been searching for, ready to greet you with an eager mind, open heart, and undivided attention.
- I am currently available in Manhattan, NNJ & the Lower Hudson Valley by appointment. Weekend appointments are limited, please schedule in advance.
- Extended locations: Philidelphia, Edison NJ, Greenwich CT, Princeton and Brooklyn (24 hr notice needed and extended meeting required, if tour is not set up)
- Upcoming Late Summer/Fall Tours:
*Philidelhpia*… date tbd
*Greenwich CT*… date tbd
*San Francisco*…Tour dates coming for late Fall/Winter, otherwise available for extended engagements.
*Please check twitter for most recent schedule updates or or contact me*
Sivan Rossi is a 5'1", curvy, all natural, 28 year old caucasian woman with shoulder length brunette hair and hazel eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, Couples, and TV/TS.
I am a woman of varied tastes. Here are some dream dates of mine to give you a sample of what I love…
- Hiking the Scottish Highlands and camping (or glamping) under the stars
- Scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef and then sunbathing on our sailboat
- Salsa dancing the night away in the clubs of Havana…hablo un poco español ;)
- Michelin star dining…not because we want to instagram our meal but because of our passion for the culinary arts
- Snuggling next to a cozy fire in the Rockies (or Tahoe!) sipping our favorite scotch or wine as we reminisce about all our adventures!
- And of course I am never too stuffy to grab a slice from our favorite BYOB pizza joint while making each other laugh and smile for hours…
- Before contacting me, I kindly ask that you carefully review the FAQ’s and Etiquette on my website. By contacting me, you acknowledge you’ve read and understand my FAQ’s and Etiquette, including cancellation policy.
- An important note about NYC & SF Rates: Please add an additional $100 to meetings between 1-2 hrs. For 3 hr meetings please add $300 and for 4 hr meetings please add $400. For anything else, please inquire. These rates are for time & companionship ONLY.
- When contacting me include references, desired meeting day, time and location within your first two emails.
Thank-you again for taking the time to get to know me. I so look forward to hearing from you!