+Demure and Elegant…Let’s Warm Up Together
“You should be kissed, and often, by someone who knows how.”
Gone With The Wind Margaret Mitchell
Farrah here…the Fall has arrived.
It’s getting warmer and people are out and about more and more! My stance stays in dating and meeting new people from all walks of life; I’m a huge foodie and thrive on feeding the senses.
I practice yoga and running to stay fit because I miss my kickboxing school. I have immaculate hygiene, and a penchant for fragrance a person’s scent is one of my most prolific stimulants.
Today is not for the undiscerning man or woman. I am 100% independent, and I long for that moment of visiting with friends, discovering common ground, and exciting new terrain.
I’m always attentive and into pure attraction and rewarding experiences that are easy-going. Therefore I am very sympathetic to those worried about health. I have been isolating for a long time, so I feel you. Our city is not looking so good right now, and maybe some different indoor time is just what may be required to create a better headspace for all of us.
I prefer to be contacted via email initially to be sure my schedule can accommodate yours.
I can’t wait for our first (second…third…) date!
You can also find me on P411 at P273258 and Twitter @FarrahFosterNYC.
Farrah Foster is a 5'10", curvy, 35 year old caucasian woman with long blonde hair and hazel eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, and Couples.
My interests include:
- Outcall Dinners, Cocktails & Jazz Music
- Oenophiles Certified
- Wine and Bubbly
- International Travel
- Dressing up/dressing down
- Beauty, Holistic Treatments and Aromatherapy
- Anything Coco Chanel
- When contacting me, please provide a brief description of yourself, approximate time/date, and length of visit you are thinking about.
- Pre-booking is preferred as I can seldom accommodate same-day bookings due to a travel schedule. 24-72 hours notice is best to secure our time. Please refer to my website for more details and information. Thank you, kindly! xx