+A Sweet Sophisticate
“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” Mae West
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Vivienne Cole.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified Dec 2019
Writing personal descriptions is my personal hell, but I wouldn’t want to send you on a completely blind date, so here goes…
I like to think of myself as warm, bright, kind and engaging. I’ve lived in 6 cities in 4 countries, and while I’m eager to add more to the list, I love coming home to the Big Apple and all its indulgences. I’ve been told that talking to me can be cathartic. Open-mindedness seems to have that effect on people.
I have a quick mind, and appetite for new experiences. My free time is filled in galleries, cinemas, bookshops, amazing restaurants, wine bars, airplanes, and beautiful cities.
I have a full life, and only have time for a few dates per week. The gentlemen I chose to spend time with are articulate, intelligent, well traveled, well groomed, and as discerning as I am. Including a little information about yourself in your introductory email will help set you apart as one such gentleman.
Whether it’s here in New York, or somewhere further afield on my travels, I can’t wait to meet you. I have a never-ending tick list of places to see, so even if you’re far away, don’t hesistate to contact me. There’s nothing more exciting than a foreign rendez-vous.
Looking forward to getting hedonistic with you.
Vivienne Cole is a 5'9", slender, 30 year old caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, Couples, and Trans.
Wine (Grower champagnes, white burgundy, cabernet sauvignon)
- If we haven’t met yet, please take a moment to fill out my contact form which includes my my screening requirements.
- Please allow us some time to plan our date. I have a full life and want to organize my schedule so that we have all the time we need to indulge in the best possible experience.
- Please leave my gift in an envelope on the bathroom counter so that we can begin our date seamlessly. Making me ask sets an awkward tone.
- Please be freshly showered with minty breath (as I will) so that we can fully enjoy one another’s company. If we’re spending time at mine, you’re welcome to shower on arrival.
- Please be considerate of the fact that regardless of how much fun I’m having, if we run beyond our booked time together I will require compensation. If you’re loving our time together and would like to extend, just ask!
- Relax and enjoy. xxx