+Cultural Exchange Aficionado
“Spending time with Ms. Zoe is like a two hour vacation from your everyday reality, and returns me to the world both fresh and awake.”
I am experienced and am looking forward to meeting new people after a period of worldwide travel.
I have been frequenting Bay Area clubs for the past 22 years and am excellent at giving tours around the city. Whether you know your way around a city or are completely new, I can guarantee an exciting adventure.
Ms Zoe is a 5'10", curvy, all natural caucasian woman in her late 40's with shoulder length red hair and hazel eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, Couples, and TV/TS.
I love wearing black stilettos while balancing on the cable car runners. I love thick leather custom made outfits and corsets and I can introduce you to wonderful Bay Area bespoke designers who specialize in leather, bamboo, and lucite.
My 5feet 10inches of height will step into your truth. Fashionable, domineering and will keep you on course.
- I enjoy being a tour guide, and specialize in the virbant Mission District.
- I am very comfortable with wheelchairs, canes, braces, hearing devices, IV’s, colostomy bags, and other medical interventions, so there is no reason to be shy.
- I do a minimum one hour tour although truly prefer an hour and a half to truly enjoy each other and also not to be rushed.
- The best way to reach me is during my phone hours (please feel free to email also to arrange a phone time)
- Monday-Friday 10 am-1pm Monday and Thursday eve 5-8pm
- I am available for same day appointment both Thursday and Fridays when able, and by advance Saturday thru Tuesday.
- E-mail: email@example.com
I expect a chit chat in person before we begin or via FaceTime or Skype when booking multi hour tours. Do not wear any cologne or perfume please.