+A Sweet Sophisticate
“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” Mae West
Writing personal descriptions is my personal hell, but I wouldn’t want to send you on a completely blind date, so here goes…
I like to think of myself as warm, bright, kind and engaging. I’ve lived in 6 cities in 4 countries, and while I’m eager to add more to the list, I love coming home to the Big Apple and all its indulgences. I’ve been told that talking to me can be cathartic. Open-mindedness seems to have that effect on people.
I have a quick mind, and appetite for new experiences. My free time is filled in galleries, cinemas, bookshops, amazing restaurants, wine bars, airplanes, and beautiful cities.
I have a full life, and only have time for a few dates per week. The gentlemen I chose to spend time with are articulate, intelligent, well traveled, well groomed, and as discerning as I am. Including a little information about yourself in your introductory email will help set you apart as one such gentleman.
Whether it’s here in New York, or somewhere further afield on my travels, I can’t wait to meet you. I have a never-ending tick list of places to see, so even if you’re far away, don’t hesistate to contact me. There’s nothing more exciting than a foreign rendez-vous.
Looking forward to getting hedonistic with you.
Vivienne Cole is a 5'9", slender, 30 year old caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, Couples, and Trans.
Wine (Grower champagnes, white burgundy, cabernet sauvignon)
- Please take a moment to fill out my contact form which includes my screening requirements.
- Please allow us some time to plan our date. I have a full life and want to organize my schedule so that we have all the time we need to indulge in the best possible experience.
- Please leave my envelope on the bathroom counter so that we can begin our date seamlessly. Making me ask sets an awkward tone.
- Please be freshly showered with minty breath (as I will) so that we can fully enjoy one another’s company. If we’re spending time at mine, you’re welcome to shower on arrival.
- If we’re connecting and you’d like to extend, just ask!