+Sweet + Grounded | Professional | Certified Bodyworker & Muse
“Wake Up To Your True Divinity”
Reach Beyond Entertainment - Instead Work with a professional who is grounded, present, experienced and nourishing to the expansion of your nature.
I am a Certified Somatic bodyworker, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and have many other professional healing modalites that are artfully weaved into each nourishing session.
As a compassionate and loving practitioner, I guide students in exploring how to feel more in thier bodies, experience more expansion and grow as a human being.
- Ready to experience more in your cells
- Know there is more to pleasure
- Curious about mastering yourself
- Wanting to get out of the busyness in your head and drop into the comforts of your own skin
- Tired of being in control all the time
- Wanting to be nourished and guided through new
Together let’s design the session of your dreams that will give you the boost you are looking for!
Melissa is a 5'3" caucasian woman in her early 40's with hazel eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, Couples, and TV/TS.
Conversation | Great Food | Exploring New landscapes
Staying fit, not only in the body, but also in the mind.
Aside from working with individuals on their path of fulfillment, acceptance and joy, I absolutly love working with couples who want to deepen their experience and learn new ways to talk, touch and be together that feel both safe and exciting.
With Melissa’s expertise, you too can uncover your greatest joys or some new ways that light you up and help you find deeper fulfillment in the natural flow of enriching connection with your partner(s) and yourself.
I offer far more than coaching and bodywork …My work will in fact wake you up to embrace your true divinity and possibilities.
- A Deposit of $100. is required via paypal for all new students.
- *No shows or last minute cancellation fees apply.
- Sessions are discrete, professional and in service of your growth, joy and your embodiment.
- Arrive on time, fed, hydrated, showered and ready to go deep in new territory of yourself.
- To be considered as a student of embodiment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon recieving your initial email, I will send you a detailed PDF describing the sessions/service I offer to new students.
- Respond to my email, Be sure to include: What you are hoping to learn from our work together and what sessions you are most interested in.