+Epicurean Enchantress & Modern Muse
Chief Experience Officer
New York City 2/9 - 2/14 “Truth or Dare?” The Bucket List Tour
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Madison Malone.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified Feb 2020
I asked a favorite fella how he’d describe me if he were to write an ad for me, his response began “James Dean died on lesser curves than these…”
I prefer experiences with substance, which requires authenticity. Spontaneous authentic connection is serendipitous, but it is equally rare. Authentic connection usually develops over time which often means that experiences of a more private sort can sometimes feel mechanical or fake.
Fortunately, it takes very little time for me to get comfortable warm up & enjoy myself, even with complete strangers. So, while I do offer brief encounters, my progressively discounted rates are designed to encourage longer encounters.
Madison Malone is a 5'4", athletic, 38 year old caucasian woman with medium length blonde hair and green eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, Couples, Trans, Disability, Groups, and Non Binary.
- I’m a big foodie, a bit of an adrenaline junky & a total crackup. My perfect date includes standup comedy, roller coasters and a couple of Michelin Stars
- Intelligence & witty humor will get my attention but keeping it requires a core of integrity & generosity
- When you meet me…a friendly smile, curious eyes and fresh clean smelling breath, body & hair are a good idea
Whether you spend just an hour with me or an entire weekend, the overarching theme will be authenticity. I relish spontaneous adventures of discovery & growth and encourage everyone to explore the edges of their comfort zones
- I am a safe haven, free of judgment & full of imagination
- If you allow curiosity an opportunity, it has the ability to overcome shame, anxiety and fear
- I haven’t been everywhere but it’s certainly on my list
- Epicurean Experiences: #MichelinMission
- For each star I will gift an extra hour of my gratitude
Cooperation with Screening/Scheduling/Cancellation Policy