+Sophisticated, Selective, Smarth, Sweet, Savvy…
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anais Nin
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Mia - French Elegance.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified Feb 2019
I am a charming and sophisticated lady based in New York, Latina & French. I have a warm smile, soft voice and perfectly smooth skin.
I am a cultured, educated, well-travelled, polyglot. I seek a partner to connect with on an intellectual level. I am a true philomath with an hedonistic personality and epicurean appetite.
I am a caring, giving, non judgemental person. I nurse the parts of you which have been neglected. I want to be the one who comforts you during struggles, and the first to celebrate your victories.
I love to travel as have a strong feeling of wanderlust, there is so much to see in this world.
I am generous with my time, I will never rush you.
I can FaceTime if you want to verify I am the lady on the pictures.
Mia - French Elegance is a 5'5", slender caucasian / latina woman in her early 40's with shoulder length brunette hair and brown eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, and Couples.
- I love to travel! My list of places to visit depemds on the season. A sunny beach will always catch my attention.
- I love Art, a piece of Art is the best gift anyone can give me :)
- A bouquet of flowers is a perfect way to make me smile.
- I have a healthy diet and particularly like Mediterranean cuisines with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- I enjoy champagne as a starter and wine with my meal. I always enjoy a good tequila, mezcal, scotch or gin.
- I read everyday and listen to audiobooks when I drive.
My relations with my clients are very personal and caring. I am generous and like to develop deep and lasting friendships.
I am mature, highly educated, well travelled and speak multiple languages. I can discuss anything from mathematics to art history.
I expect the same from you.