For the health and success of your business it’s necessary to understand the benefits of seeing your ideal client: excellent sessions, satisfied escort customers, fantastic reviews, repeat clientele and most importantly, more money.
Article by Your Savvy Sidekick Published Blog Slixa Under Cover
The thoughtful advice and opinions of the author of this article are meant to be informative and entertaining and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Slixa.
Identifying and reaching out to your ideal client will ensure that every session you do will be outstanding!
Everyone likes working with people they get along with and understand. When you have the opportunity to work with clients you adore, your sessions will seem effortless and the chemistry will be natural. When you own a small business, it is important to research and learn more about the type of clients you want to work with. You can use this information to customize your advertising and content to speak directly to them. This information can also be used to build a deeper rapport with them when you are together.
What is Rapport?
“Rapport occurs when two or more people feel that they are in sync or on the same wavelength because they feel similar or relate well to each other.  Rapport is theorized to include three behavioral components: mutual attention, mutual positivity, and coordination.”
For the health and success of your business it’s necessary to understand the benefits of seeing your ideal client: excellent sessions, satisfied customers, fantastic reviews, repeat clientele and most importantly, more money.
The process for identifying your ideal client is fairly simple. By answering a few questions about them, you will uncover the information necessary to communicate precisely with them.
Who is your Ideal client?
The following exercise will help you create a clear picture of their desires, aspirations, fears and frustrations and this info is tantamount to building rapport and chemistry. This is a part of carving out your niche and providing a special space for you to connect to your perfect client. This way you’re attracting only the clients you want to see and who will benefit the most from your unique brand.
Have you ever role-played or had an acting part? The best way to take on a role or become a character is to study them, become them. For this exercise it is important to “be the character."
* Important notes:
You may have more than one “ideal client” so you can do this multiple times. My suggestion is no more than three. Focus is key. You are using this info to speak directly to your niche market. It does not work if you are not honing in on an ideal. The result being a mediocre message that doesn’t really “speak” to anyone. When doing it multiple times, evaluate the results across each to see where the intersections are. You can use these intersections to customize your marketing.
You may want to choose an ideal client you already have or feel free to make up a completely new person who embodies all the characteristics of your perfect client.
This exercise is designed to get you in the head and heart of your perfect client. Answer the following questions as if you were them!
- I am someone who wants and needs the services of __________?
- What is my name?
- Am I a Man, Woman, Trans, Other?
- What is my current relationship status?
- If I am married what is my relationship like with my partner?
- If I am single what is my relationship to dating and relationships?
- Do I have children?
- What is my home life like?
- What do I do for a living?
- What is my work life like?
- How do I dress?
- How do I feel about myself?
- How do I feel about my work?
- How much do I make
- What is my relationship to money?
- What are my hobbies and pastimes?
- What are my general thoughts and feelings?
- What are my fears and frustrations?
- What are my wants and aspirations?
- What are my major life goals?
- What are my favorite books, magazines, newspapers?
- How did I learn about sex?
- What turns me on?
- What makes me tick?
- What was my family life like growing up?
- What level of education do I have?
- What are my political views?
- What are my spiritual/religious views?
- How technology savvy am I?
- Whats is my typical day?
- Why am I calling you?
- What does it feel like when my desire to call you is most intense?
- What are my triggers or pet peeves?
- What is my level of sophistication?
- What are the benefits I will receive from your service?
- How will you change my life?
- What is your proof/evidence?
- How can you relate to me in a way that will create chemistry and rapport?
- What can you give your client that will give an immediate taste of what it will feel like to indulge in your services?
- What kinds of objections might I have to your service?
- How will you overcome my objections?
- What is my dream scenario with your service?
- What would be my biggest nightmare regarding your service?
Now that you have a clearer picture of who you would like to work with the next step is implementing changes to your brand/marketing/content to reach out specifically to them.
Your Savvy Sidekick
Have a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re squinting skeptically at the screen. “I don’t need another username and password to forget,” you’re thinking. But your own escort site (or site for your BDSM, sensual massage, bodyrub, or dominatrix business) can help you get more clients. Here's how.
With the Summer of Censorship still hot on our high heels, navigating the waters of where sex workers can safely write about our experiences and post our images without getting banned is getting more and more difficult. And what, exactly, are the porn ISP filters in the UK and the California...