+Creative, globetrotting British brunette
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all”
Creative, emotionally intelligent, spiritual, with a dry sense of humour I can’t help it. I feel most alive when I’m travelling, taking pictures, spending time in nature, looking at art, practicing yoga, watching an amazing live performance, and eating good food with good company, among other pleasures. I gravitate towards close connections, being a natural introvert. I love finding diverse and interesting people to share my passions with to teach and equally learn from whilst we discover new beautiful parts of ourselves.
Chelsea Baker is a 5'7" 30 year old caucasian woman with medium length brunette hair and brown eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, Couples, and Trans.
I love to travel, exploring new cultures and cuisines, adapting to the changing climates, meeting interesting and amusing characters, and seeing some of the world’s most unbelievable natural beauty. Taking photos along the way is a strong interest of mine too.
Absorbing artworks in museums and galleries is so inspiring I’m like a sponge soaking up all the possible ideas. Seeing how others intepret the work based on their own lived experience is fascinating to me.
I love to eat delicious food whilst being concious of our planet. I’m vegetarian (I avoid dairy as much as possible but sometimes I cave) and try adapt my daily habits to be low impact.
Walking in nature and yoga are some of my favourites ways of relaxing and working my body
To get more of an idea of my tastes, I have wishlists on my website
I have a busy and varied schedule, so for my enjoyment and sanity I am selective about who I fit into my diary. This is not in a discriminatory way at all I’m keen to meet many different kinds of people that I normally wouldn’t have the chance to spend time with. If you have good manners, respect, good hygiene and screen positively, I will do my best to make time for you.
If I have piqued your interest, please kindly send the information listed below to my encrypted email address via the booking form on my website:
• Your full name
• Contact no. (I will not send you unsolicited messages in-between bookings)
• An e-mail address that I can respond to, to confirm availability/rate etc.
• Desired booking date, time and length
• London location I am happy to meet you in your 4/5 star central London hotel. If we bond, I will eventually consider outcalls to your home address. Alternatively, if you would like me to book a hotel for us as an incall I am happy to do so, but will ask for you to cover the booking cost
• I am open to travelling with you if I have met you previously in London. If we haven’t met, I will require full screening including references before proceeding. I have a dedicated travel page on my website which goes into full detail.
• Let me know where you found me (i.e. Slixa, Twitter, Google etc.)
Once I have received the above information, I will send you a quote and, if you’re happy to proceed, I will ask you to email me two of the following:
Photo ID (driving license or passport)
A link to your professional LinkedIn profile
An email from your work email address (content can be blank)
Two references from recent providers that I can contact for verification
I will also request a deposit to secure the date, ensuring my time is reserved especially for you.
Once the booking has taken place, I will delete all of our correspondence and your documentation.