+She Lets Go With Me, She’s Not Shy Or Self-Conscious
The brain is a fascinating organ. It works 24/7 365 from birth until …
you meet Kate.
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Kate.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified May 2018
…She’s Just Free And Lets Her Passion Side Run Wild
Upscale, Safe, Photo Verified, Same Day Appts, Calls, Emails or Texts…
- Sweet ~ Life is short and it is up to you to make it sweet. Sarah Delany
- Smart ~ Intelligence to me isn’t just being book smart or having a college degree; it’s trusting your gut instincts, being intuitive, thinking outside the box and sometimes just realizing that things must change and being smart enough to change them. Tabatha Coffey
- Loving ~ I feel there is nothing more artistic than loving people. Vincent Van Gogh
- Mature ~ Maturity is the ability to think, speak and act your feelings within the bounds of dignity. Samuel Ullman
- Relaxed ~ Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Chinese proverb
- Discreet ~ Command that no one be received if one has not reasonable belief of them that they are faithful, discreet and painstaking in the office for which they are received and withal honest and of good manners. Robert Grosseteste
- Care-free ~ There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do. Amy Poehler
- Trustworthy ~ Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Shakespeare
- Light-hearted ~ I think if you’re going to do something as silly and lighthearted as entertainment, then why not be interesting while doing it. Chelsea Handler
- Your confidante ~ Whatever you lack, I got you. Want support? I’ll be your backbone. I’ll keep you motivated and at the top, always.
- Tattoo, Piercing Free ~ In the dark beside me, she smelled of sweat and sunshine and vanilla. John Green
- Smoke, Drug, Drink Free ~ I take a lot of pride in being myself. I am comfortable with who I am.
Kate is a 5'6", curvy, all natural, 38 year old woman with long red hair and green eyes.
She is available for Men, and Couples.
- Reading ~ I love reading - biographies, memoirs, self-help, anything in which I’m learning something. The world is too vast and I don’t know near enough to waste my time reading fiction. I’ve lived pretty much my entire adult life without a television, only buying one of my own recently.
- Antiquing ~ I can usually be found on the weekends scouring estate sales, flea markets and antique stores. I have a particular fasination with large, gold, ornate mirrors and bold, vivid colors such as purple, maroon and deep rich greens and blues - especially in velvet.
- Walking in the woods ~ There is something so peaceful about being in the woods alone with your thoughts while in movement; there’s nothing like it.
- Pink roses ~ I’ve been in love with the delicate, sweet nature of a pink rose for as long as I can remember. If you’re ever in a gift-giving mood…
- White or natural wood picket fences ~ There’s just something about that sweet little border around your little space in the world.
- Beautiful sunsets ~ Breathtaking, a reminder of how small we are in the universe and a demand to stop everything you’re doing and simply be in the moment and enjoy it.
- Beethoven on piano ~ He’s always been my favorite of the classic composers. Tragedy and brilliance and love and loss. So grateful for the beauty he left behind.
- Smell of celery (reminds me of my grandmother cooking thanksgiving dinner every year) and the smell of freshly cut grass (reminds me of fun, carefree summers as a kid.)
- Expect: To meet the woman in the photos (I’m verified!)
- Expect: A hassle free set up (as long as you send the information I request!)
- Expect: Me to be prompt and dependable!
- Expect: To book me again because you discover I’m exactly what you‘ve been looking for!
- I Expect: A tremendous amount of respect! (I have the strength to leave the table when it is no longer served.)
- I Expect: That you read my ad and website thoroughly. (If I have to answer questions I’ve already covered, then you and I are starting off on the wrong foot.)
- I Expect: The rate for my time and companionship to be visible in an unsealed envelope when I arrive, cash only.
- I Expect: To work hard to ensure your happiness during the time we’re together!
When I get a little money I buy books and if there is any left over I buy clothes and food! My book fund: $600 1 & 1/2 hrs (1 & 1/2 hrs minimum) Couples ok, double the rate
Sunday-Monday ~ 24/7 ~ Outcall only
…of course, if you wait until the last minute to schedule, you’ll miss me…
REACH OUT! Via…
YOUR FIRST NAME AND AGE
DAY/TIME OF YOUR REQUEST
DURATION OF YOUR REQUEST
LOCATION OF YOUR REQUEST
Thank You! Can’t wait! Kate