Slixa was recently nominated for the upcoming XBiz 2014 Awards for Progressive Web Company of the Year!
Article by Slixa Published Blog Slixa News
The thoughtful advice and opinions of the author of this article are meant to be informative and entertaining and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Slixa.
1. favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are.
2. making progress toward better conditions; employing or advocating more enlightened or liberal ideas, new or experimental methods.
3. characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement.
Frankly, we couldn’t agree more and are thrilled to be recognized for our efforts and accomplishments in the private entertainment industry. We strive for excellence and innovation in everything we do and as a result we are gaining industry wide recognition and unbelievable traction in every major city nationwide.
Slixa was nominated for the upcoming XBiz 2014 awards for Progressive Web Company of the Year!
Nominees for the 2014 XBIZ Awards were selected based on a record 5,000 pre-nominations submitted to XBIZ by members of the industry from around the world via XBIZ.net.
A few of our progressive ideas include:
- A modern and sophisticated design ethic that looks more like Park Avenue and less like the red-light district.
- Always keeping the focal point on our advertisers and their needs through responsive communication. We love to listen to who matters most.
- Content rich blogs highlighting the voice of our advertisers that directly engages our viewers as well as our fellow advertisers.
- A commitment to giving back to the community we serve through charitable donations and sponsorships of community focused events virtually guaranteeing that 10% of every dollar spent with us goes back into the community we serve.
- Transparent performance stats always available at your fingertips.
- A community involved professional skills verification system.
- A flexible pricing model that is calculated daily so you have more control over when and where to advertise.
- An aggressive, out of the box SEO and marketing strategy that has resulted in extraordinary growth in just a little over a year that our company has been live.
In fact, Slixa was recently recognized in an XBIZ news report, "Slixa Champions Ethical Advertising for Private Entertainers" following the announcement of our contributions for the year. XBIZ writer Lila Gray reports, “Slixa has elevated the voice of entertainers by offering a novel platform geared toward humanizing escorts via high-end aesthetics and hands-on advocacy.” We believe this is perhaps our most progressive achievement thus far, and it's an honor to be noticed in this ground-breaking area.
And that is just the beginning, in one year Slixa has gone from 0 to over 4000 advertisers and we’d like to think it’s because of our “progressive” ways and primarily because of you. YES YOU! Thank you for supporting us. Thank you for giving us the valuable feedback necessary to continue to create the most innovative platform for adult advertising.
What is XBIZ?
XBIZ is the leading source in news and information for the adult industry. Every year they host the XBIZ 360 conference where innovators in the industry come together to network and share ideas. The end of the week is highlighted by the XBIZ awards where the best are recognized for their accomplishments and are like the academy awards for adult business. This year the XBIZ awards ceremony is January 24th and will be hosted by Adult film Super Nova JENNA JAMESON.
Yes we will have to wear fancy dresses and nice suits. Yes, some Slixa Girls will be there with us. Interested in being a Slixa Girl who gets to attend? Write us and let us know. We have seats available at our VIP table and we wouldn't dare go without our #SlixaSquad!
What does all of this this mean for Slixa and for you?
Unprecedented recognition across multiple media networks culminating in exponentially more views for you, our advertisers, our evangelists, our writers, our industry.
All this in little over one year… Can you imagine what the next year will bring?
In recent months and weeks, several industry events have brought privacy, security, and payment concerns to the forefront for many of you. We wanted to take a moment to clarify our position on these topics...