+A Feast of the Senses
I’m an educated, funny, and intuitive woman— and caring for others brings me my greatest joy. Let me give you my undivided attention.
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Anika Onyx.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified Mar 2022
It’s time to open up.
I’m the kind of girl you feel like you’ve known your whole life, but you’ve never known anyone quite like me. Or so I’m told.
Enriching human connection, and to be seen on all levels—these are things we all require in some capacity. And I find great joy helping my clients have that experience.
I could spend hours with you sharing about ourselves and our dreams; that can be a really healing part of a session for both of us. You never should feel compelled to apologize for “dumping.” I love to listen.
While I’m quite happy to hold space for that, I’m also told one of the best parts of my sessions is the laughter we share. I am pretty damn funny, what can I say.
Looking forward to having fun and connecting with you.
Anika Onyx is a 5'1", curvy, 36 year old caucasian / asian woman with long brunette hair and brown eyes.
She is available for Male, Female, Couples, and Trans.
- Doing the NY Times crossword over a fresh cup of coffee in my robe
- Taking my sweet three legged pup to the dog park and watch her sprint around like she’s got all four
- Lounging at the beach all summer long, sipping a smoothie (I don’t drink, but don’t mind if you do!)
- Filling up that passport, 40 countries and counting!
- A date with you
1 hr | $600
90 min | $800
2 hrs | $1000
overnight | $3000
*20% deposit for first time friends, due at time of booking. In the rare instance I cancel, you will receive a full refund.
When you reach out please provide the following:
- Requested date of session
- Length of session
Note: please do not just say “are you available.” I’m sure that’s not how you book an appointment with any other professional in any other field, right ?
You will be required to screen using one of the following methods, no exceptions:
- Photo of driver’s license
- Proof of employment (Linkedin profile, work email, workplace badge, etc.)
- Reference from a known worker