+The Discerning Gentleman’s Perfect Companion
“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
Slixa has verified that the photos marked with these blue badges
are accurate representations of Genésis De La Crúz.
Photo Verified Entertainer
Photo verified Jul 2021
Spoil yourself, by allowing your dream woman to distract your mind from the mundane, exceeding satisfaction beyond the reagents of your hearts desire, and leaving you reeling in euphoria. College-educated with a bachelors degree, you’ll find my conversation will engage you, and my personality will captivate you.
Class and elegance are of utmost importance in any setting, and my intelligence marks me out as a phenomenal companion. I will be dressed appropriately for any occasion, always making a point to accentuate my toned, long legs and small waist. You will be mesmerized by my captivating smile and my mysterious, deep brown eyes. My slim-yet-curvy, all-natural body will always leave you begging for more.
Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate or value you. You deserve a woman who not only tends to your needs, but someone who also anticipates your desires.
I look forward to hearing from you
Genésis De La Crúz is a 5'6", slender, 25 year old latina woman with medium length black hair and brown eyes.
She is available for Male, and Couples.
- Travel (I love to immerse myself in new cultures)
- I have my bachelors degree and enjoy continuing my education outside of a university setting
- I’m a bit of a daredevil (I always try something once) and get along with likewise people
- Retail therapy, duh
- The arts (museums, concerts, opera, broadway)
- I am very health concious but enjoy exploring new restaurants & splitting a bottle of champagne at a candle lit dinner
- Philanthropy (I spend my free time volunteering with charities close to my heart)
Screening is required for all new friends and my rates are not up for negotioaton. I do understand a busy life can lead to an unpredictable schedule, but in the event that you have to cancel less than 48hrs, I require a 25% cancelation fee. 24hrs or less require a 50% fee.