+Your Little Pocket of Sunshine
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters.” - Audrey Hepburn
What is life without joy?
My name is Layla Lyndon and I’m glad to have gotten your attention - why don’t we get acquainted? Others often describe me as a social butterfly, open minded with a gregarious personality and an inviting smile. Some might even go so far as to call me a conversationalist, but you’ll find that out for yourself, won’t you? Laughter is my preferred form of medicine and trust me - I’m certainly not afraid to laugh at myself.
Currently, I’m a student with a focus on the sciences. The inner workings of not only the world, but the human body and its functions have always intrigued me. Along that same vein, I take great personal pride in ascertaining what brings those around me joy and leaving them with a sense of fulfillment.
Being a younger woman with a thirst for knowledge, just knowing the possibility of the breadth of wisdom to be gleaned from an older gentleman excites me. The process of making myself perfect for you - putting on lingerie, sliding into a form fitting dress, getting my hair coiffed - all comes together to leave you with someone you’d enjoy draped on your arm for any event, whether that be a leisurely stroll through the city or an free flowing conversation over dinner in a bustling restaurant.
Why not allow yourself the opportunity to experience true joy?
Incalls require a 50% deposit.
1 hr - 300
90 mins - 450
2 hrs - 550
3 hrs - 800 (preferred for new friends)
4 hrs - 1,000
Dinner Date - 1,200
Overnight - 2,000
Layla Lyndon is a 5'7", all natural, 25 year old black woman with short brunette hair and brown eyes.
She is available for Men, and Women.
I enjoy reading, learning and cooking new recipes, fine wine (old world), people watching while drinking said wine, meandering about museums, shopping, and receiving gifts!
* Screening is required for all new friends. Please send your intial contact via either email or text with the following information, to ensure safety:
- Full legal name
- Phone number you can be reached at (cell or work)
- Email address (personal or work)
- Anything you feel might help speed the screening process, whether that be your LinkedIn, a work profile, or a reference
This information is provided by you in good faith and will not be shared with anyone else.
* Same day appointments may be available, however a minimum 3 hour notice before the desired time is required.
* At the time of the appointment or before my arrival, please leave your donation in an unmarked, unsealed envelope that is in plain view.
I look forward to meeting you!