+You deserve the extraordinary. Let’s make some magic together.
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. ~Carl Jung
Well hello there,
I’m so delighted you took a moment to stop by. I’m imagining something drew your eye or maybe you felt a certain spark? In any case, I don’t believe in chance encounters: everything happens for a reason.
I’ve been called charming, warm, easy to be around, well educated and endlessly curious. I’m curious about you!
First meetings only happen once and I appreciate the anticipation as much as the connection. My passion for art and design make its a joy for me to curate the perfect experience for us: whether out on the town or relaxing alone in our own private oasis. Drop me a line; I look forward to our adventure together!
Eva Jarnot is a 5'2", all natural, 30 year old caucasian woman with long blonde hair and green eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, Couples, and TV/TS.
Some of my favorite things:
- Foreign films and obscure documentaries
- Pinball (I’ll be right flipper, you be left)
- Making out at the library (seriously!)
- Minds with a penchant for critical thinking
- Hearts with a leaning towards personal growth
- Redwood forests
- Spas and bubble baths
- Dancing to records all night
- Anyone who can tell a really good joke
- Watching my favorite team win a basketball game (I’ll let you guess which one:)
- The ocean
And especially a slow build, savoring each precious moment of our time together. My treasured connections are with someone who enjoys the motivation of a good conversation as our date unfolds organically.
Naturally, I’m selective about whom I chose to bring into my inner circle. Good manners, kindness and a personal touch are always in style and the best way to make a strong first impression and ensure a timley response.
- Please review the offerings, FAQ and etiquette on my site prior to making contact.
- Once you are ready to make a date, drop me a line via my secure contact form or email.
- When reaching out, be sure to include when you’d like to get together, all the necessary references I have asked for (and it will bode well to share some bits about yourself).
Have a beautiful day!