+A gorgeous new friend to spend evenings with.
Stephanie Sterling, Elite Companion
Not all the ladies that advertise on the Internet are the same. There are ladies for all sorts of men, many having different perspectives. I consider myself to diverge from the typical companion, which is why I refer to myself as an elite companion. As an elite companion, I give preferential treatment to the most upscale gentlemen; I also consider the best settings as well as what makes me most comfortable. Free from the ordinary affectations of companions, I provide the most genuine experience.
Some men might be looking for a lady who provides services at an hourly rate; I am not for those men. I offer companionship for those gentlemen who want some exclusivity and a much more interesting experience. For those gentlemen hoping to find a stunning new friend to spend evenings with, a gorgeous new dinner companion, or a beautiful lady to take away for the weekend, I am a perfect choice.
As an elite companion, I prefer to make a few new friends, rather than see many different men. Gentlemen prefer the exceptional regard I have for them, as well as the quality of attention they receive from me. And although people may think I am the type of lady who is into some party scene or another hectic companion lifestyle, I am the complete opposite. I am a discreet person that values her privacy and personal space. Gentlemen feel comfortable knowing that there is not any chaos in my life, which would distract me from being genuinely available for upscale companionship.
To learn more about me and the kind of companionship I offer, please read through my website:
There you can read about me, see what my rates are, and contact me to schedule a date.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Stephanie Sterling is a 5'3", slender, all natural, 32 year old latina woman with long blonde hair and hazel eyes.
She is available for Men only.
Here is a list of a few things I am interested in:
- I’m also continually trying to figure out how to become more healthy and fit. I don’t drink much alcohol.
- As far as exercise, I like Bikram yoga, pilates, and spin class. Or sometimes, I will get on the treadmill for cardiovascular training.
- Having an interest in photography, web design, fashion, beauty, and organization are essential for being an elite companion.
- I have an interest in fine dining and traveling. Going to another for a city or to an upscale resort for a few days would be lovely.
Last but not least, I hope I get a chance to see more of the world. I would love to do that.
I have an etiquette page on my website:
Here I express my sense of what I consider proper etiquette in greater detail. The following is a summary of what I think is essential to reflect on regarding appropriate protocol:
- Some men contact ladies late-night or last-minute, I don’t feel comfortable seeing men on that basis.
- Please try and give me at least three days’ notice before the date.
- If you have to cancel last-minute, I understand. As long as I have received a deposit of half of the cost of the date, I would be happy to see you again at a better time.
- Do not post information about me anywhere on the Internet, without asking for my permission.
- Do not create drama. Do not gossip about me to people who, based on your research, you think might know me in my personal life.
- Please be hygienic and clean.
- Please be considerate, kind, sophisticated, discreet, and respectful.
- Do not contact me and ask me about any specific things I do with men. It is a rude, improper, and indiscreet thing to ask a lady under other circumstances. Therefore, it’s inappropriate.
- Be willing to provide some verification information. Where my safety is at stake, I can make no exceptions.
- Please don’t ask me to share too much information about my life. I have a career and personal life that I want to keep separate.
- Also, I don’t party. Please don’t bring any hard substances on the date. If you do, please let me know in advance so I can cancel if I don’t feel that I am right for you. Other ladies might be okay with that.