+Effervescent, loquacious and sweet…
“When I’m good, I’m very good. When I’m bad, I’m better.” - Mae West
Independent, mature & fun young woman with blonde hair and sparkling baby blue eyes… A deliciously curvaceous, down-to-earth woman with a sensual touch that will leave you melting.
My name is Evelyn, and I love to curate a relaxed, mellow and peaceful atmosphere.
My sessions have been described as “heavenly”, “addictive” and “like a sensual hiatus”.
A massage artist takes special care to notice details, so personalized sessions are my forte. I immensely enjoy making you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed during our time together. Gently and authentically tapping into ones innermost yearnings is truly something I love to indulge in.
I love to envelope my clients’ senses by using…
• 100% organic coconut oil
• essential oils (Eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree oil)
• aromatherapy candles for ambient natural light (non-scented candles available by request)
• soft music (For those with more selective musical tastes, the music aficionado in me does take requests!)
I welcome selective pre-bookings in Vancouver from respectful gentlemen. I do offer certain upgrades, if you’d prefer a more tailored & bespoke experience.
Evelyn Rose is a 5'6", curvy, all natural, 25 year old caucasian woman with medium length blonde hair and blue eyes.
She is available for Men, Women, Couples, and TV/TS.
- Always expanding my record/vinyl collection. I love receiving vinyl as gifts!
- Discovering different kinds of Champagne (Pink Moet is my favorite, next to Veuve Clicquot!)
- Surfing and swimming! I’m such a water goddess.
- Travel! I’m always broadening my geographical experiences.
- Baking & cooking. Less Gordon Ramsay, more Julia Child.
New Clients: please email me to book an appointment. I will not respond to texts.
Please take some time to mention:
• your city
• this Slixa ad
• day & time you most wish to book an appointment
(Please include the above info, if you’d like to ensure a response.)
Availability from September 10th:
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 2pm - 5pm
Thursday: 3 - 5pm
Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Please show that you are able to hold a conversation when contacting me, by offering more than a simple hello. I give priority to those who show thoughtfulness and mindfulness, while being polite and personable in their correspondence.