+Have I earned your intrigue?
Align your expectations with reality, and you will never be disappointed.
Pleasure to meet you, but the pleasure is all mine.
My name is Daphne, I’m a former executive assistant turned elite model companion based in Toronto.
Petite with a pretty foxlike face, I have almond-shaped eyes in a sparkling hue of hazel, and glossy brunette waves. My natural yet exotic appearance makes heads turn in only the best of ways.
An outgoing, open-minded and affectionate muse, I’m university-educated and embody the virtues I value—trust, compassion, and altruism. Working in the corporate realm emphasized the importance of discretion and moral integrity. I understand the requirements that come with being in close proximity to power. I look forward to being seated across from you, learning about you—the excitement you seek.
Throughout the entirety of our experience together, I look forward to developing our own chemistry and building trust. I take pride in being a professional, yet loving companion and confidant.
I am always either smiling or laughing, I hope to extend that experience with you. I’m so happy you found me.
Until then and all of me,
Daphne Morgan is a 5'3", curvy, 25 year old latina woman with medium length brunette hair and hazel eyes.
She is available for Male only.
Italian reds and remarkable dining experiences shared with great company.
Cooking (yes, call me Chef)
Social responsibility and philanthropy
Oh, I’m learning the piano!
You learn more about me here.
I only visit luxury 4/5 star hotels or residences for outcall dates.
In your email, kindly include the following information:
- Your preferred date and time(s)
- The length and duration of our meeting
- Information about yourself, be it a description or why you believe we’re compatible
- What you’re looking to gain from our time together
- Most importantly, your references. For screening, I require one of the following: a scanned unaltered copy of a valid Government ID, your professional profile, complete with a headshot, listed on your firm/corporate website, or your LinkedIn profile